Thursday, September 22, 2005

Just got a Ecard from Cindy *hugs*

Dearest Jazmyn:

All my thoughts are with you as you struggle on an hour to hour basis missing your little baby kitty. I cry just thinking about how much you loved her and how lucky she was to have you & Kevin in her life for the time while she was here. She will be forever in your hearts, thoughts, and dreams. She knew she was loved and love lives on - it does not die with you. She will carry the love with her until you meet again.

All my love,

Cindy

*wiping away tears* Thank you so much! Your support means the world to me. I was just outside putting a crystal cross that we got as a housewarming gift on her little gravesite.

Today I woke up and rolled over to check the time and there was a balled up black tshirt next to the bed. For a split second I thought it was the Kikyo and reached to pet her. I currently have her pic as my desktop so whenever I start thinking of her (which is often) ... this is gonna sound wierd.... I minimize everything so i can see her pretty little face and pet it. Yea I'm petting the computer screen. I'm a dork. It makes me feel better tho. I'm still getting used to not having her around. I have never been alone in this house and it's a little daunting. I can't believe I went years without a cat. Times I was living alone or just at home alone while Kevin was at work...I never felt alone. I do now. Thank the gods for my friends *huggles*

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

you are NOT a dork. *covers up computer screen of Emmy sleeping IN the bed w/ head on pillows*

So good to see you posting again.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home